You've got to experience KQ Ranch! Amazing amenities, great RV facilities, and fun, fun, fun! KQ Ranch is a great family RV park. If you've got children or grandchildren, you are going to want to come here. Get ready to experience the KQ Ranch difference!!
- Open year-round - only to campground members and their guests
- Large clubhouse with fireplace, large screen TV, and pool table
- Swimming pool (heated from late spring to early fall) and Jacuzzi
- Fishing for bass and catfish
- Over 200 RV campsites - mostly full hook-up
- Miniature golf, children's playgrounds, horseshoe pits, baseball, volleyball, tetherball, ping pong table, shuffleboard, and tennis courts
- Security gate
- Country store
- Laundry facilities
- Barbecues and picnic tables at every campsite
- RV storage available
- Trailer & cabin rentals for members
- Cookouts, pot lucks, summertime Saturday night barbecues
- Outdoor amphitheater with fire pit
- Secluded from the highway, but only four miles to Lake Cuyamaca and four miles to the beautiful and historic little town of Julian California
- Pine trees, oak and clean air at over 4,600 feet elevation in the Southern California Mountains
Store Hours are posted. Activity schedule posted in clubhouse.
Rental Trailer Check-In Time: 3 pm or after, checkout time: 11 am.
Propane Hours: 10 am - 2 pm